Hair Removal Device IPL-S New
Introducing the all-new Tria IPL-S with Ice Cool technology for a more comfortable hair removal experience
Tria IPL-S (Intense Pulsed Light) is a simple and effective hair removal device designed to be used in the comfort of your own home. It has been enhanced for your comfort with Ice Cool technology, which aims to keep your skin cool during treatments.
Make daily shaving and costly waxing a story of the past with our IPL-S, which can significantly slow and reduce hair regrowth, leaving your skin smooth and prickle-free for longer. *
Take back control of your schedule with zero salon appointments and embrace the long-lasting results of Tria IPL-S hair removal treatment.
- + Tria IPL-S Device
- + Protective Eyeglasses
- + Full Instructions Guide
- + Power Cable with Universal Plug (USA/EU/UK)
Tria IPL-S features a large lens with Ice Cool technology to treat areas which take longer like legs, arms and back. The lens cover can be used to enhance skin contact for treating smaller areas.
No more clock-watching - Tria IPL-S requires no pre-charging. Simply plug in, power-on and treat.
Two treatment modes provide options; auto mode makes treating larger areas a breeze whereas manual mode is perfect for those curvier places.
Personalise your intensity with an impressive ten settings. The lower settings are designed for your skin to adjust to the sensation, but for optimal results, we recommend moving up to the highest level that feels most comfortable for your skin.
During your first 3-month treatment regimen, your unwanted hair will have been pulsed at each stage of its growth cycle; active, transition and resting. After this, you’ll enjoy impressive hair-free results year-round, and only need the occasional IPL touch up. *
Tria is a trusted home beauty technology brand with over 20 years of experience; all our light-based devices are FDA-cleared for home use.
*Results are never guaranteed and vary from person to person as we are all unique.
- Cleanse, shave and towel-dry your skin.
- Wear the protective eyeglasses provided.
- Plug in and you’ll hear a long beep. Power on by pressing and holding the green power button on the display screen for 2 seconds, you’ll hear 2 beeps, and the fan will start.
- Next, use the power button to navigate through the 10 intensity levels, these are represented by a 10-segment circle appearing on the screen, a beep signifies each level.
- Remove the lens cover to treat larger areas and benefit from the Ice Cool technology. Keep the lens cover on to treat smaller areas.
- Tria IPL-S starts in manual mode, and you’ll notice a constant display of green lights on the side. Place the lens against your skin and press the flash button once to treat, then raise or glide and repeat. You’ll hear a beep each time it makes good contact with your skin.
- For auto mode, press and hold the “flash” button for 2 seconds, you’ll hear a sequence of 8 beeps and the green lights on the side will flash. In auto mode, raise or glide for continuous pulses.
- To revert to manual mode, press and hold the flash button for 2 seconds and 2 beeps will sound to signal the mode has changed.
- Press and hold the power button to place the IPL on standby, 2 beeps will sound, and the lights will go off 30 seconds before the fan.
Tria is a trusted home beauty technology brand with over 20 years of experience, all our light-based devices are FDA-cleared for home use.
ONE-OFF COSTMore info
Tria IPL-S aims to give you professional salon results at a fraction of the cost.
Treat at home on your schedule with zero salon appointments taking up your precious time.
How does the technology work?
Tria IPL-S (Intense Pulsed Light) uses light to reduce and disable the hair follicles, resulting in finer or no hair regrowth.
Should I do a skin patch test?
It’s always a good idea to test an area of skin 24 hours before commencing with your first full treatment IPL-S session. This is because in very rare cases, the light can cause an adverse skin reaction, if there are no visible skin reactions after 24 hours, then it’s safe to treat that area.
How often do I need to use Tria IPL-S?
We recommend treating every two weeks for three months. After this, occasional touch ups may be required.
Is it pain-free?
You’ll feel a warm or slight stinging sensation, particularly when treating using the higher intensity levels. This is completely normal and usually bearable, and your skin will often adjust to the sensation during your treatment. For your comfort, we recommend removing the lens cover to treat larger areas to benefit from the Ice Cool technology.
Where can I use it on my body?
Use it on your legs, arms, back, stomach, fingers, bikini line, face (women) and underarms to achieve smooth skin. It is not recommended for use on a man’s beard or moustache area because the hair in this area is dense. Eye and eyebrow areas should be completely avoided to prevent eye injury. For further advice, please consult the user guide included with the product.
Why do I need to wear eyeglasses?
Protecting your eyes during IPL-S treatment is essential to prevent eye injury. This does not mean that the light from Tria IPL-S is more harmful than other IPL brands, but we advocate safety and recommend using the eyeglasses provided or shade 5 protective eyewear.
Why do I need to shave first?
Before using the Tria IPL-S, you should pre-treat your skin by shaving to remove the hairs on its surface. This allows the light to be more effectively absorbed by the hair follicles beneath the skin. Shaving also helps to prevent your skin from overheating during treatments.
Is there anything I should avoid before Tria IPL-S treatment?
We recommend you avoid sun exposure and stop waxing or plucking a couple of weeks before your IPL-S treatment. Additionally, your skin should be clean and free from self-tanning products or any products that may leave a residue on your skin.