Skin Perfecting Blue Light
How Blue Light Therapy Works
How to Use the Blue Light Acne Treatment
Cleanse your face thoroughly to prepare skin for the blue light acne treatment. For best results, use Skin Perfecting Foam Cleanser, expertly formulated to exfoliate skin, unclog pores and remove makeup, oil, sunscreen and other impurities that can interfere with the Skin Perfecting Blue Light.
Touch the Tria Blue Light to your skin and glide the large treatment tip over your face. Treat the affected area for a total of 5 minutes once daily or, for your convenience, 2½ minutes twice daily. Either treat the entire face or concentrate on those areas of most concern, such as the T-zone, chin or jaw. You may also use the Skin Perfecting Blue Light on the chest, neck and back to clear and help prevent acne.
Restore your treated skin and accelerate skin cell renewal with a serum rich in nutrients and antioxidants. The Skin Perfecting Serum is specially formulated to help fight blemishes, calm skin and brighten discoloration due to blemishes.
Skin Perfecting Blue Light Product Details
Skin Perfecting Blue Light for acne has been cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Backed by significant, scientific evidence, Tria Blue Light is the only professional-strength blue light to receive clearance for home use.
- Non-UV blue light allows daily, gentle acne treatments without irritation or side effects.
- Skin contact sensor turns Tria Blue Light on automatically when the tip touches the skin.
- Patented technology prevents damage to eyes when used as directed.
Treat for 5 minutes once daily or, for convenience, treat 2½ minutes twice daily. Target an entire area, including the face, neck, chest or back, or concentrate on areas of most concern, such as the chin, T-zone or jaw.
- Large treatment tip ensures thorough coverage of skin for optimal results.
- Sleek hand-held design and contoured handle makes treatments easy.
- Digital user-interface window easily guides you through treatments and helps troubleshoot errors.
- Tria's patented Blue Light 2-Month Cartridge supplies 60 days of treatment.
- Powers your Tria Blue Light acne treatment with professional-strength therapeutic blue light.