IMPORTANT: Purchases made prior to July 3, 2017 shipped with a 90 day money-back guarantee. The 90 day money-back guarantee will be honored for purchases made through 11:59 PM PST, July 3, 2017.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your Tria Beauty product(s) for a refund of the purchase price of the item(s) being returned plus any tax paid on the specific item(s). Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. In order to receive the refund, please review the following:
- Effective July 4th, 2017 -- Tria Beauty Skincare products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Effective July 4th, 2017 -- Tria Beauty Hair Removal Lasers and Smooth Beauty Lasers come with a 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Effective July 4th, 2017 -- Positively Clear Acne Clearing Blue Light comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
- The 30, 60, and 90 day money-back guarantees start from the date of purchase and are only applicable to purchases made directly from www.triabeauty.com
- Tria Beauty does not cover the cost of return shipping related to refunds.
- All returns require a return material authorization number (RMA). To request an RMA number for the return of your Tria Beauty device or skincare product(s), please contact Customer Care at 1-877-321-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation email will be sent with your RMA number, mailing address of the warehouse, and shipping and packing recommendations
- Products returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the customer (sender) to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Tria Beauty does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen product being returned for a refund without an RMA number.
- Once the return is received by Tria Beauty, please allow up to 10-14 business days for the refund to be processed.
Third-Party Purchases (Refund Requests)
If you have purchased your Tria product through a source other than triabeauty.com, and you are requesting a refund, you must coordinate the return/refund with that source and according to their product return policy. Most retailers have their own return policy. Please make sure to review the source's refund/return policy before making your purchase decision.